IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Daniels, Harold Griffith, 1874-1952, Chelmsford (Essex) with its surroundings : a handbook for visitors and residents , 1908
Chelmsford (Essex) with its surroundings : a handbook for visitors and residents / by H.G. Daniels ; illustrated with photographs by J.A.C. Branfill.
- 1st ed.
- Chelmsford ; The Homeland Association, 1908.
London : The Homeland Association, 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 76 p.,  leaves of plates (1 fold.) : ill., map ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 C477 D35 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- At head of title: The Corporation's official guide.
- Subject Terms:
- Chelmsford (England) -- Guidebooks.