Chester : a historical and topographical account of the city, written by Bertram C.A. Windle; illustrated by Edmund H. New.
- London : Methuen and co., 1903.
- Physical Description:
- 16 + 284 +  p. : incl. ill., 1 pl. ; 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 C5 W7 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- SML,Y Byz C42 903w: On cover: Ancient cities.
- Subject Terms:
- Chester (England) -- Description and travel.Chester (England) -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Windle, Bertram Coghill Alan, Sir, 1858-1929, Chester , 1903