A history, military and municipal, of the ancient borough of the Devizes; and, subordinately, of the entire hundred of Potterne and Cannings, in which it is included.
- London, Longman, Brown, & co.; Devizes, H. Bull, 1859.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. l., 602 p., 1 l. front., illus., plates, port. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 D49 W38 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The authorship of this book is given by E. H. Goddard, "In memoriam James Waylen, with bibliographical notes of his writings," in Wiltshire archaeological and natural history magazine, vol. 27, p. 301-308, June 1894.
- Subject Terms:
- Devizes (England) -- History.
YCBA Collections Search
Waylen, James, 1810-1894, A history, military and municipal, of the ancient borough of the Devizes;, 1859