Cresswell, Beatrix F, Exeter churches;, 1908
- Exeter churches; notes on the history, fabrics and features of interest in the churches of the deanery of Christianity, Devon, by Beatrix F. Cresswell.
- Exeter, J.G. Commin, 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 224 p. illus., plates, facsims. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 E9 C74 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issued as an appendix to Devon & Cornwall notes & queries, v. 4, pt. 7-8; v. 5, pt. 1-4 (July 1907-Oct. 1908).
- Subject Terms:
- Church architecture -- England -- Exeter.Church buildings -- England -- Exeter.Exeter (England) -- Church history.