Exeter churches; notes on the history, fabrics and features of interest in the churches of the deanery of Christianity, Devon, by Beatrix F. Cresswell.
- Exeter, J.G. Commin, 1908.
- Physical Description:
- 224 p. illus., plates, facsims. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 E9 C74 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Issued as an appendix to Devon & Cornwall notes & queries, v. 4, pt. 7-8; v. 5, pt. 1-4 (July 1907-Oct. 1908).
- Subject Terms:
- Church architecture -- England -- Exeter.Church buildings -- England -- Exeter.Exeter (England) -- Church history.
YCBA Collections Search
Cresswell, Beatrix F, Exeter churches;, 1908