Blomfield, James Charles, History of Finmere, Oxon , 1887
History of Finmere, Oxon / compiled by J.C. Blomfield.
- Buckingham : "Advertiser" Office, 1887.
- Physical Description:
- 91 p.,  leaves of plates (1 fold.) : ill., fold. geneal. table ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 F45 B56 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliographical footnotes.
committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Finmere (Oxfordshire) -- History.