Cole, Henry, Sir, 1808-1882, A hand-book to Hampton Court , 1887
- A hand-book to Hampton Court : with illustrations and a complete catalogue of the pictures / by Felix Summerly (Sir Henry Cole, K.C.B.) ...
- Alternate Title(s):
- Complete hand-book to Hampton Court
- New edition, revised.
- London : George Bell and Sons, York Street, Covent Garden, 1887.
- Physical Description:
- 108 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 H2 C65 1887 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.H2 C65 1887Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Elisabeth FairmanAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Cover title: A complete hand-book to Hampton Court.
BAC: British Art Center copy in original orange illustrated wrappers. Has bound with it: The "District Railway" miniature map of London (London: W.J. Adams & Sons, [ca. 1887?]).  p. of publisher's advertisements at front, not included in pagination. Inscribed: EJ Hawks, AD Hawks, Tuesday Aug 27 /89.
- Subject Terms:
- Hampton Court (Richmond upon Thames, London, England) -- Guidebook.Hampton Court (Richmond upon Thames, London, England) -- History.Hawks, A. D. -- Autograph.Hawks, E. J. -- Autograph.London (England) -- Buildings, structures, etc.London (England) -- Guidebooks.Metropolitan Railway (London, England) -- Maps.Palaces -- England -- London -- Guidebook.
- Wood engravings -- 1887.