IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Glaister, Geoffrey Ashall, Encyclopedia of the book , 1996
Encyclopedia of the book / by Geoffrey Ashall Glaister.
- 2nd ed. / with a new introduction by Donald Farren.
- New Castle, Del. ; Oak Knoll Press & The British Library, 1996.
London : Oak Knoll Press & The British Library, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 551 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ118 G53 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- BEIN Ref. Z118 G53X 1996 (LC): Paperbound. "Published in 1996 and 2001"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references.
Rev. ed. of: Glaister's Glossary of the book. 1979.
- Subject Terms:
- Books -- Dictionaries.