IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
The Victoria history of the county of Somerset,, -<1999>
The Victoria history of the county of Somerset, edited by William Page.
- London, Published for the University of London, Institute of Historical Research, reprinted by Dawsons of Pall Mall -<1999>
- Physical Description:
- v. maps, plans, plates. 31 cm.
- Reference LibrarySuppressed DA670 S5 +V53 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Reprint of the 1906 edition.
On spine: A history of the county of Somerset.
Vols. 3-4 have imprint: Oxford, Oxford University Press.
Vols. 3, 5, 7 edited by R. W. Dunning.
Vol. 6 edited by C. R. Elrington.
- Subject Terms:
- Natural history -- England -- Somerset.Somerset (England) -- Antiquities.