Perspective : a treatise intended as a complete guide for self instruction / by Felix Duffin.
- London : Ackermann and Co., 1852.
- Physical Description:
- x, 55 p.  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC750 D84 1852+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Articles & Chapters
- BAC: In original marbled boards, as issued.
Illustrations printed by Day & Son.
- Subject Terms:
- Ackermann and Co. -- Publisher.Day & Son -- Printer.Drawing -- 19th century -- Great Britain.Drawing -- Study and teaching.Lithography -- Specimens -- 1852.Perspective -- Study and teaching.Smith, Thomas Chatterton -- Bookplate.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.