Scott, William Bell, 1811-1890, Half-hour lectures on the history and practice of the fine and ornamental arts , 1861
- Half-hour lectures on the history and practice of the fine and ornamental arts / by William B. Scott ; with fifty illustrations by the author ; engraved by W.J. Linton.
- Alternate Title(s):
- History and practice of art.
Lectures on the fine and ornamental arts.
- London : Longman, Green, Longman, and Roberts, 1861.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 363 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN5300 .S4 1861Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Reference LibraryN5300 S4 1861 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes index.
BAC: Bound in blind- stamped pink publisher's cloth.
Printed by Spottiswoode and Co., New-Street Square.
Spine title: History and practice of art.
Half t.p.: Lectures on the fine and ornamental arts.
BAC: Binders label: Bound by Edmonds & Remnants, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- History.Decoration and ornament -- History.Edmonds & Remnants -- Binder.Longman, Green, Longman, and Roberts -- Publisher.Spottiswoode and Co. -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1861.