Pasmore, Victor, 1908-1998, Burning waters , 1995
- Burning waters : second version : visual and poetic images / by Victor Pasmore.
- London : Enitharmon, 1995.
- Physical Description:
-  p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN6797.P37 A4 1995+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Published in association with Marlborough Graphics.
The de luxe edition is limited to 75 signed copies, accompanied by two etchings. The regular edition of three hundred copies is numbered 76-375.
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 53 of the de luxe edition, signed by the artist. Two etchings placed in pockets at front and back of book.
- Subject Terms:
- English poetry -- 20th century.Enitharmon -- Publisher.Etching, Colored -- Specimens -- 1995.Painting, English -- 20th century.Pasmore, Victor, 1908-1998.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.