The pictorial and historical gossiping guide to Oxford: a ciceronicchit-chat on eminent men, colleges, halls, churches, museums, ballads, epitaphs, etc. ... by Jas. J. Moore, revised by Herbert Hurst, B.A.
- 5th ed., rev.
- Oxford, A. T. Shrimpton & son [188-?]
- Physical Description:
- 113 p. front., illus., fold. map. 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 O98 M84 1889 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Cover title: Shrimptons' pictorial and historical ... guide.
- Subject Terms:
- Oxford (England) -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
Moore, James J., fl. 1871-1882, The pictorial and historical gossiping guide to Oxford, [188-?]