Hartop, Christopher, The Huguenot legacy , c1996
The Huguenot legacy : English silver 1680-1760, from the Alan and Simone Hartman collection / Christopher Hartop.
- London : Thomas Heneage, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- 432 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK7143 H27 1996 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 425)
Accompanies an exhibition, organized by Exhibitions International, New York. Museums hosting the exhibition include: the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston ... and the Saint Louis Art Museum.
- Subject Terms:
- Hartman, Alan S. -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Hartman, Simone -- Art collections -- Exhibitions.Huguenots -- England.Silverware -- England -- Exhibitions.Silverware -- Private collections.Silverwork -- England -- Exhibitions.