Reynolds, Joshua, Sir, 1723-1792, A journey to Flanders and Holland , 1996
A journey to Flanders and Holland / Sir Joshua Reynolds ; edited by Harry Mount.
- Cambridge ; Cambridge University Press, 1996.
New York : Cambridge University Press, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- lxxlll, 274 p.  p. of plates : ill (some col.) map 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R36 A2 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- A journey to Flanders and Holland was first published in 1797 in the Works of Sir Joshua Reynolds. Published separately for the first time, in a new edition.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Flanders -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Netherlands -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Painting, Dutch -- Early works to 1800.Painting, Flemish -- Early works to 1800.Reynolds, Joshua, Sir, 1723-1792 -- Travel -- Flanders.Reynolds, Joshua, Sir, 1723-1792 -- Travel -- Netherlands.