Reynolds, Joshua, Sir, 1723-1792, A journey to Flanders and Holland , 1996
A journey to Flanders and Holland / Sir Joshua Reynolds ; edited by Harry Mount.
- Cambridge ; Cambridge University Press, 1996.
New York : Cambridge University Press, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- lxxlll, 274 p.  p. of plates : ill (some col.) map 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R36 A2 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- A journey to Flanders and Holland was first published in 1797 in the Works of Sir Joshua Reynolds. Published separately for the first time, in a new edition.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Flanders -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Netherlands -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.Painting, Dutch -- Early works to 1800.Painting, Flemish -- Early works to 1800.Reynolds, Joshua, Sir, 1723-1792 -- Travel -- Flanders.Reynolds, Joshua, Sir, 1723-1792 -- Travel -- Netherlands.