The Cambridge cultural history of Britain / edited by Boris Ford.
- Additional Title(s):
Cambridge guide to the arts in Britain.
- 1st pbk. ed.
- Cambridge ; Cambridge University Press, 1992-
New York : Cambridge University Press, 1992-
- Physical Description:
- 9 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX543 C36 1992 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Cover title: The Cambridge cultural history.
Previously published as: The Cambridge guide to the arts in Britain. 1988-1991.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts, British.
- v. 1. Early Britain
- v. 2. Medieval Britain
- v. 3. Sixteenth-century Britain
- v. 4. Seventeenth-century Britain
- v. 5. Eighteenth century Britain
- v. 6. The Romantic age in Britain.
- v.7. Victorian Britain
- v. 8. Early twentieth-century Britain
- v. 9. Modern Britain.