An historical and descriptive guide to Warwick Castle, Kenilworth Castle, Guy's Cliff, Stoneleigh Abbey, The Beauchamp Chapel, Charlecote Hall, Stratford, Coombe Abbey, and other places of interest in the neighborhood.
- 15th ed.
- Warwick : H.T. Cooke [1888?]
- Physical Description:
- 355 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA690 W3 C7 1888 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover title: Cooke's guide to Warwickshire.
- Subject Terms:
- Warwick (England) -- Description and travel.Warwick Castle.Warwickshire (England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Henry T. Cooke and Son, An historical and descriptive guide to Warwick Castle,, [1888?]