IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, The works of John Ruskin, c1996
The works of John Ruskin [computer file] / John Ruskin ; edited by E.T. Cook and Alexander Wedderburn.
- Additional Title(s):
Title on disk, manual, and container: The works of John Ruskin on CD-ROM
- Library ed.
- Cambridge [England] : Cambridge University Press, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer optical disk : col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 manual(36 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.)
- Reference LibraryVIM 09Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Computer Files
- Includes bibliographical references (v. 38, p. 3-98) and indexes.
Includes all 39 volumes of the Library ed. of The works of John Ruskin including digitized images of all plates (some col.) and figures.
- v. 1. Early prose writing: Poetry of architecture, etc.
- v. 2. Poems
- v. 3. Modern painters, volume 1
- v. 4. Modern painters,volume 2
- v. 5. Modern painters, volume 3
- v. 6. Modern painters,volume 4
- v. 7. Modern painters, volume 5
- v. 8. Seven lamps ofarchitecture
- v. 9. Stones of Venice, volume 1
- v. 10. Stones of Venice, volume 2
- v. 11. Stones of Venice, volume 3
- v. 12. Lectures on architecture and painting, etc.
- v. 13. Turner: Harbours of England, catalogues, and notes
- v. 14. Art criticism: Academy notes, Prout and Hunt, etc.
- v. 15. Teaching of drawing: Elements of drawing, etc. --v. 16."A joy for ever", Two paths, Oxford Museum, etc.
- v. 17.Political economy: Unto this last, Munera pulveris, etc.
- v. 18.Sesame and lilies, Ethics of the dust, etc.
- v. 19. Cestus of Aglaia,Queen of the air, etc.
- v. 20. Lectures on art, Aratra pentelici --