Ruskin, John, 1819-1900, The works of John Ruskin, c1996
- The works of John Ruskin [computer file] / John Ruskin ; edited by E.T. Cook and Alexander Wedderburn.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Title on disk, manual, and container: The works of John Ruskin on CD-ROM
- Library ed.
- Cambridge [England] : Cambridge University Press, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer optical disk : col. ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 manual(36 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.)
- Reference LibraryVIM 09Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Computer Files
- Includes all 39 volumes of the Library ed. of The works of John Ruskin including digitized images of all plates (some col.) and figures.
Includes bibliographical references (v. 38, p. 3-98) and indexes.
- v. 1. Early prose writing: Poetry of architecture, etc. -- v. 2. Poems -- v. 3. Modern painters, volume 1 -- v. 4. Modern painters,volume 2 -- v. 5. Modern painters, volume 3 -- v. 6. Modern painters,volume 4 -- v. 7. Modern painters, volume 5 -- v. 8. Seven lamps ofarchitecture -- v. 9. Stones of Venice, volume 1 -- v. 10. Stones of Venice, volume 2 -- v. 11. Stones of Venice, volume 3 -- v. 12. Lectures on architecture and painting, etc. -- v. 13. Turner: Harbours of England, catalogues, and notes -- v. 14. Art criticism: Academy notes, Prout and Hunt, etc. -- v. 15. Teaching of drawing: Elements of drawing, etc. --v. 16."A joy for ever", Two paths, Oxford Museum, etc. -- v. 17.Political economy: Unto this last, Munera pulveris, etc. -- v. 18.Sesame and lilies, Ethics of the dust, etc. -- v. 19. Cestus of Aglaia,Queen of the air, etc. -- v. 20. Lectures on art, Aratra pentelici --