Adam and Charles Black (Firm), Black's picturesque guide through North and South Wales and Monmouthshire , 1856
- Black's picturesque guide through North and South Wales and Monmouthshire : with a copious itinery, a full description of every remarkable place, and a comprehensive general index, embracing a list of hotels and inns.
- 6th ed.
- Edinburgh : A. and C. Black, 1856.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 406, 64 p.,  leaves of plates (4 fold.) : ill., maps ; 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA735 B53 1856 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Maps drawn and engraved by J. Bartholomew.
- Subject Terms:
- Wales -- Guidebooks.