French and British paintings from 1600 to 1800 in the Art Institute of Chicago : a catalogue of the collection / French entries by Susan Wise ; Larry J. Feinberg, general editor ; British entries by Malcolm Warner ; Martha Wolff, general editor ; with contributions by Larry J. Feinberg and Martha Wolff.
- Chicago : Art Institute of Chicago in association with Princeton University Press, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 317 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryND546 A78 1996 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art Institute of Chicago -- Catalogs.Painting -- Illinois -- Chicago -- Catalogs.Painting, English -- Catalogs.Painting, French -- Catalogs.Painting, Modern -- 17th century -- England -- Catalogs.Painting, Modern -- 17th century -- France -- Catalogs.Painting, Modern -- 18th century -- England -- Catalogs.Painting, Modern -- 18th century -- France -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Art Institute of Chicago, French and British paintings from 1600 to 1800 in the Art Institute of Chicago , c1996