French and British paintings from 1600 to 1800 in the Art Institute of Chicago : a catalogue of the collection / French entries by Susan Wise ; Larry J. Feinberg, general editor ; British entries by Malcolm Warner ; Martha Wolff, general editor ; with contributions by Larry J. Feinberg and Martha Wolff.
- Chicago : Art Institute of Chicago in association with Princeton University Press, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 317 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryND546 A78 1996 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art Institute of Chicago -- Catalogs.Painting -- Illinois -- Chicago -- Catalogs.Painting, English -- Catalogs.Painting, French -- Catalogs.Painting, Modern -- 17th century -- England -- Catalogs.Painting, Modern -- 17th century -- France -- Catalogs.Painting, Modern -- 18th century -- England -- Catalogs.Painting, Modern -- 18th century -- France -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Art Institute of Chicago, French and British paintings from 1600 to 1800 in the Art Institute of Chicago , c1996