Rubies & rebels : Jewish female identity in contemporary British art / edited by Monica Bohm-Duchen and Vera Grodzinski.
- Additional Title(s):
Rubies and rebels
- London : Lund Humphries, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- 112 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7630 R82 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Exhibition held at Barbican Concourse Gallery, Oct. 8-Nov. 10, 1996; The University Gallery, Leeds, and Leeds Metropolitan University Gallery, Nov. 22, 1996-Jan. 10, 1997.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Identity in art -- Exhibitions.Jewish women in art Exhibitions.Women -- Identity in art -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Rubies & rebels , c1996