Historical and descriptive account of the Cathedral Church, Glasgow : necropolis, &c., with descriptive catalogue of the painted glass windows.
- 6th ed.
- Glasgow : T. Murray, [1872?]
- Physical Description:
- 36 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA880 A7 B43 1882 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Half-title: Glasgow Cathedral.
With: Beckett, J. The tourists' guide to Arran. Glasgow, 1882.
- Subject Terms:
- Glasgow Cathedral (Glasgow, Scotland)
YCBA Collections Search
Historical and descriptive account of the Cathedral Church, Glasgow , [1872?]