Keddie, William, 1809-1877, Staffa & Iona , [185-?]
- Staffa & Iona : described and illustrated with notices of the principal objects on the route from Port Crinan to Oban and in the Sound of Mull.
- Glasgow : Blackie & Son, [185-?]
- Physical Description:
- 160 p.,  leaves of plates (1 fold.) : ill., map ; 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA880 H4 K43 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Subject Terms:
- Hebrides (Scotland) -- Guidebooks.Iona (Scotland)Staffa (Scotland)