Highways and byways in the West Highlands / by Seton Gordon ; with illustrations by Sir D.Y. Cameron, and a glossary of place-name elements with aids to pronunciation by W.J. Watson.
- London : Macmillan, 1935.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 428 p.,  folded leaf of plates : ill., col. map ; 20 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA880 H7 G684 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- MUDD Edeb 935Gb: "First edition, April, 1935; reprinted, June, 1935."
- Subject Terms:
- Highlands (Scotland) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Gordon, Seton Paul, 1887-1977, Highways and byways in the West Highlands , 1935