Turner, D. H, Early Gothic illuminated manuscripts in England,, 1965
Early Gothic illuminated manuscripts in England, by D.H. Turner.
- [London] Trustees of the British Museum, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 32 p. 20 plates (4 col.) 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE ND3128 .T8 1965 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Based mainly on manuscripts located in the Dept. of Manuscripts of the British Museum.
Bibliography: p. 32.
BAC copy: Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, English.Illumination of books and manuscripts, Gothic.