Turner, D. H, Early Gothic illuminated manuscripts in England,, 1965
- Early Gothic illuminated manuscripts in England, by D.H. Turner.
- [London] Trustees of the British Museum, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 32 p. 20 plates (4 col.) 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE ND3128 .T8 1965 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Based mainly on manuscripts located in the Dept. of Manuscripts of the British Museum.
Bibliography: p. 32.
BAC copy: Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, English.Illumination of books and manuscripts, Gothic.