IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Turner, D. H, Early Gothic illuminated manuscripts in England,, 1965
Early Gothic illuminated manuscripts in England, by D.H. Turner.
- [London] Trustees of the British Museum, 1965.
- Physical Description:
- 32 p. 20 plates (4 col.) 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryDONOHUE ND3128 .T8 1965 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Based mainly on manuscripts located in the Dept. of Manuscripts of the British Museum.
Bibliography: p. 32.
BAC copy: Gift of Anthony Donohue, December 2005.
- Subject Terms:
- Illumination of books and manuscripts, English.Illumination of books and manuscripts, Gothic.