Instructions in the art of drawing and painting , [between 1782 and 1807]
Instructions in the art of drawing and painting : for the book-case of instruction and delight.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Printed and sold by John Marshall, 4, Aldermary Churchyard, [between 1782 and 1807]
- Physical Description:
- 32 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 10 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC730 .I55 1800zYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Cover title: Drawing book.
John Marshall traded at this address from 1782-1807. Cf. Maxted.
Maxted, I. London book trade, p. 148
BAC: British Art Center copy in original yellow illustrated boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Engraving -- Specimens -- [between 1782 and 1807]Marshall, John -- Publisher.Miniature books -- Specimens.Painting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Painting -- Technique.
- Drawing books.
Handbooks and manuals.
Miniature books (Printing) -- England -- London.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.