Adam and Charles Black (Firm), Black's picturesque tourist of Ireland,, 1877
- Black's picturesque tourist of Ireland, illustrated with a map ofIreland and several plans and views.
- 15th ed.
- Edinburgh : A. and C. Black, 1877.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p. l., 423 p. fold. front.,illus., maps (part fold.) 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA980 B62 1877 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Imperfect: 2p.l. (including t.-p.) and fold. front. wanting.
Index map of Ireland on front lining-papers.
- Subject Terms:
- Ireland -- Guidebooks.