The Victorians and race , c1996
The Victorians and race / edited by Shearer West.
- Aldershot, England : Scolar Press ; c1996.
Brookfield, Vt., USA : Ashgate Pub. Co., c1996.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 249 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA125 A1 V53 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -239) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- English literature -- 19th century -- History and criticism.Great Britain -- Civilization -- 19th century.Great Britain -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901.Great Britain -- Race relations -- History -- 19th century.Race in literature.