A short guide through Dublin : containing practical directions for the easy perambulation of the city, and for the inspection of its public buildings, institutions, and establishments / abridged from the original work by Richard Starratt.
- Dublin : Browne & Nolan, [185-?]
- Physical Description:
- 95 p. (p. -95 advertisements),  leaves of plates (1 fold.) : ill., map ; 15 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA995 D8 S83 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Cover title: Dublin guide.
- Subject Terms:
- Dublin (Ireland) -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
Starratt, Richard, A short guide through Dublin , [185-?]