Karl Baedeker (Firm), Austria-Hungary, with excursions to Cetinje, Belgrade, and Bucharest;, 1911
- Austria-Hungary, with excursions to Cetinje, Belgrade, and Bucharest; handbook for travellers by Karl Baedeker, with 71 maps, 77plans, and 2 panoramas.
- 11th ed., rev. and augm.
- Leipzig, K. Baedeker; 1911.
New York, C. Scribner's sons; [etc., etc.] 1911.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, , 602 p. fold. front., illus., maps (partly fold.), plans (partly fold.) 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryDB16 B35 1911 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Map on end-paper.
- Subject Terms:
- Austria -- Guidebooks.Balkan Peninsula -- Guidebooks.Hungary -- Guidebooks.