IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Karl Baedeker (Firm), The Rhine from Rotterdam to Constance , 1873
The Rhine from Rotterdam to Constance : handbook for travellers / by K. Baedeker. With 15 maps and 16 plans.
- 5th ed., rev. and augm.
- Coblenz and Leipsic : K.Baedeker, 1873.
- Physical Description:
- xlii, 290 p. 15 (i.e. 17) maps, 16 (i.e. 18) plans. 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryDD801 R73 B34 1873 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Earlier editions included material on Northern Germany. Handbooks on Northern Germany were published separately after the 4th ed. cf. Greenwood Press, Westport, Conn. Baedeker's handbook(s) for travellers, 1975, p. 17.
- Subject Terms:
- Rhine River -- Guidebooks.Rhine River Valley -- Guidebooks.