Italy : handbook for travellers ; second part, Central Italy and Rome, with 14 maps, 49 plans, a panorama of Rome, a view of the Forum Romnum, and the arms of the Popes since 1417 / by K. Baedeker.
- 14th rev. ed.
- Leipzig : K. Baedeker ; 1904.
New York : Scribner's, 1904.
- Physical Description:
- lxxvi, 470, 18 p.,  leaves of plates (26 fold.) : ill., maps (sme col.), plans (some col.) ; 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryDG416 B32 1904 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Ex libris: Charles Wharton Stork.
Bibliography: p. xxvii-xxviii.
"Index of streets and plans of Rome": 18 p. at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Italy -- Guidebooks.Rome (Italy) -- Guidebooks.
YCBA Collections Search
Karl Baedeker (Firm), Italy , 1904