Cariou, A, Christopher Wood , c1996
Christopher Wood : a painter between two Cornwalls / André Cariou and Michael Tooby ; with essays by Françoise Steel-Coquet.
- London : Tate Gallery Publishing, c1996.
- Physical Description:
- 64 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 27 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 W843 C27 1996 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This catalogue is published to accompany the exhibition jointly organised by Tate Gallery St Ives and the Mueée des Beaux-Arts, Quimper; Tate Gallery St Ives, 16 November 1996-20 April 1997 [and] Musée des Beaux-Arts, Quimper, 14 May-31 August 1997"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 62)
- Subject Terms:
- Wood, Christopher, 1901-1930 -- Exhibitions.