Kriz, Kay Dian, 1945-, The idea of the English landscape painter , 1997
- The idea of the English landscape painter : genius as Alibi in the early nineteenth-century / Kay Dian Kriz.
- New Haven, Conn. : Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art by Yale University Press, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- x, 188 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1354.5 K75X 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Stack Ref ND1354.5 K75X 1997 (LC): Dust jacket.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting, English -- 19th century.Landscape painting, English.