Kriz, Kay Dian, 1945-, The idea of the English landscape painter , 1997
The idea of the English landscape painter : genius as Alibi in the early nineteenth-century / Kay Dian Kriz.
- New Haven, Conn. : Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art by Yale University Press, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- x, 188 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1354.5 K75X 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Stack Ref ND1354.5 K75X 1997 (LC): Dust jacket.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting, English -- 19th century.Landscape painting, English.