IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Kriz, Kay Dian, 1945-, The idea of the English landscape painter , 1997
The idea of the English landscape painter : genius as Alibi in the early nineteenth-century / Kay Dian Kriz.
- New Haven, Conn. : Published for the Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art by Yale University Press, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- x, 188 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1354.5 K75X 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- BEIN Stack Ref ND1354.5 K75X 1997 (LC): Dust jacket.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting, English -- 19th century.Landscape painting, English.