John Murray (Firm), A handbook for travellers in central Italy, 1867
- A handbook for travellers in central Italy. Including Lucca, Tuscany and its off-lying islands, Florence, Umbria, the Marches, part of the patrimony of St. Peter, and the island of Sardinia.
- 7th ed., completely rev. With travelling maps and plans of towns.
- London, J. Murray; 1867.
[etc., etc.] 1867.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 480 p. fold. maps, plans. 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDG416 M97 1867 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- MUDD Edh 867M: Wanting: Map in pocket.
Map in pocket.
The original edition, published in 1843, was written by Octavian Blewitt. The present volume forms the continuation of the Handbook of north Italy.
- Subject Terms:
- Italy -- Guidebooks.