John Murray (Firm), Handbook for travellers in northern Italy ., 1858
- Handbook for travellers in northern Italy ..
- Seventh edition, carefully revised to the present time. With two travelling maps and seven plans of towns.
- London: J. Murray 1858.
[etc., etc.] 1858.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. maps, plans, tables. 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDG416 M98 1858 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Paged continuously.
One map in pocket.
Original edition, 1842, by Sir Francis Palgrave.
- Part 1. Comprising the continental states and island of Sardinia, Lombardy, and Venice.--Part 2. The duchies of Parma, Piacenza, and Modena, North Tuscany and Florence.
- Subject Terms:
- Italy -- Guidebooks.