John Murray (Firm), A handbook of Rome and its environs;, 1858
A handbook of Rome and its environs; forming part II of the Handbook for travellers in central Italy.
- Fifth edition, carefully revised on the spot, and considerably enlarged. With a large plan of Rome, and a map of the environs.
- London, John Murray [etc.] 1858.
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 432 p. ill. 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDG804 M97 1858 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Folded map in pocket.
Bibliography: p. xxviii-xxxi.
- Subject Terms:
- Rome (Italy) -- Guidebooks.