John Murray (Firm), A handbook of Rome and its environs;, 1862
A handbook of Rome and its environs; forming part II of the Handbook for travellers in central Italy.
- 6th edition, carefully revised on the spot, and considerably enlarged.
- London, John Murray [etc.] 1862.
- Physical Description:
- xliii, 466, 52 p.,  fold. leaves pf plates map, plans (1 fold in pocket) ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDG804 M97 1862 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes index.
Imperfect: fold. plan in pocket wanting.
- Subject Terms:
- Rome (Italy) -- Guidebooks.