John Murray (Firm), A handbook of Rome and its environs, 1871
A handbook of Rome and its environs.
- 10th ed., carefully rev. on the spot to the latest period.
- London : J. Murray, 1871.
- Physical Description:
- lviii, 498 p.,  leaves of plates (3 fold.) : maps (1 fold. in pocket), plans ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDG804 M97 1871 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Preface signed: J.B.P. [i.e. Joseph Barclay Pentland]
Bibliography: p. xxxviii-xliv.
- Subject Terms:
- Rome (Italy) -- Guidebooks.