John Murray (Firm), Handbook for Rome and the Campagna, 1908
Handbook for Rome and the Campagna. Ed. by Norwood Young ...
- 17th ed. With 96 maps and plans.
- London, E. Stanford, 1908.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 571 p. illus. (incl. coats of arms) fold. maps, plans (part fol., 1 in pocket) 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDG804 M97 1908 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- MUDD Edh R6 908: Plan in pocket wanting.
With directory for 1910.
The 16th edition appeared under title "A handbook of Rome and the Campagna": earlier editions under title, "A handbook of Rome and its environs."
- Subject Terms:
- Campagna di Roma (Italy) -- Description and travel.Rome (Italy) -- Guidebooks.