Thomas Cook Ltd, Cook's traveller's handbook to Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland,Iceland, 1936
Cook's traveller's handbook to Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland,Iceland.
- 16th ed., completely revised by T.G. Barman. With fourteen maps and plans in colour by Bartholomew, and four other plans.
- London, Simpkin, Marshall, Ltd., 1936.
- Physical Description:
- 536 p. fold. front., illus., maps (part fold.) fold. plans. 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryDL4 C6 1936 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Cover-title: Guide to Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland.
Advertising matter: p. 512-536.
- Subject Terms:
- Finland -- Guidebooks.Scandinavia -- Guidebooks.