Thomas Cook Ltd, Cook's traveller's handbook to Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland,Iceland, 1936
Cook's traveller's handbook to Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland,Iceland.
- 16th ed., completely revised by T.G. Barman. With fourteen maps and plans in colour by Bartholomew, and four other plans.
- London, Simpkin, Marshall, Ltd., 1936.
- Physical Description:
- 536 p. fold. front., illus., maps (part fold.) fold. plans. 17 cm.
- Reference LibraryDL4 C6 1936 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Cover-title: Guide to Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland.
Advertising matter: p. 512-536.
- Subject Terms:
- Finland -- Guidebooks.Scandinavia -- Guidebooks.