Thomas Cook Ltd, The traveller's handbook for Palestine and Syria, 1924, 1925 printing
The traveller's handbook for Palestine and Syria.
- New ed., rev. / by Harry Charles Luke ; with an appendix on the historical interest of the sites and monuments of Palestine by J. Garstang.
- London : Simpkin, Marshall, Hamilton, Kent, 1924, 1925 printing.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 520 p. (p. 511-520 advertisements),  leaves of plates (2 fold.) : ill., maps (some col., 1 fold. in pocket), col. plan ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDS103 C66 1924 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Includes index.
Bibliography: p. 484-486.
- Subject Terms:
- Palestine -- Guidebooks.Syria -- Guidebooks.