John Murray (Firm), A handbook for travellers in India, Burma and Ceylon,, 1919
- A handbook for travellers in India, Burma and Ceylon, including all British India, the Portuguese and French possessions, and the protected native states ...
- 10th ed., with seventy-nine maps and plans.
- London, J. Murray, 1919.
- Physical Description:
- clxxv, 726 p. illus., maps (part fold.) plans (part fold.) 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDS406 M8 1919 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Folded map in pocket.
Edited by C.E. Buckland.
- Subject Terms:
- Burma -- Guidebooks.India -- Guidebooks.Sri Lanka -- Guidebooks.