Karl Baedeker (Firm), Egypt, 1878-92
- Egypt. Handbook for travellers, ed. by K. Baedeker ...
- Leipsic, K. Baedeker; 1878-92.
London, Dulau and co., 1878-92.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., illus., maps (part fold.) plans (part fold.) 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryDT45 B34 1878 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- "Works on Egypt": v. 2, p. xxv.
- pt. 1. Lower Egypt, with the Fayum and the peninsula of Sinai.--pt.2. Upper Egypt, with Nubia as far as the second cataract and the westerncases.
- Subject Terms:
- Egypt -- Guidebooks.