Karl Baedeker (Firm), Egypt, 1878-92
Egypt. Handbook for travellers, ed. by K. Baedeker ...
- Leipsic, K. Baedeker; 1878-92.
London, Dulau and co., 1878-92.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. fronts., illus., maps (part fold.) plans (part fold.) 16 cm.
- Reference LibraryDT45 B34 1878 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- "Works on Egypt": v. 2, p. xxv.
- Subject Terms:
- Egypt -- Guidebooks.
- pt. 1. Lower Egypt, with the Fayum and the peninsula of Sinai.--pt.2. Upper Egypt, with Nubia as far as the second cataract and the westerncases.