Murray, John, 1808-1892, A handbook for travellers in Lower and Upper Egypt;, 1880
- A handbook for travellers in Lower and Upper Egypt; including descriptions of the course of the Nile through Egypt and Nubia, Alexandria, Cairo, the pyramids, Thebes, the Suez Canal, the peninsula of Sinai, the oases, the Faycom, &c. ...
- 6th ed. Thirty-three maps, plans, etc.
- London, John Murray [etc., etc.] 1880.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. (xvi, 562 [i.e.575], 72 p.,  leaves of plates (4 fold.)) : ill., maps, plans ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryDT45 M97 1880 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Egypt -- Guidebooks.