Green, Valentine, 1739-1813, A review of the polite arts in France,, 1782
- A review of the polite arts in France, at the time of their establishment under Louis XIVth, compared with their present state in England in which their national importance, and several pursuits are briefly stated and considered in a letter to Sir Joshua Reynolds ... / by Valentine Green.
- London : Printed for T. Cadell, 1782.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 77 p. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDC127 A8 G8 1782A (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Photocopy. [New Haven? : Yale Center for British Art?, 1976?]
- Subject Terms:
- Reynolds, Joshua, Sir, 1723-1792.