The atlas of Britain and Northern Ireland. Planned and directed by D. P. Bickmore and M. A. Shaw. Editorial committee: G. E. Blackman [and others] Executed by the Cartographic Dept. of the Clarendon Press.
- Oxford, Clarendon Press, 1963.
- Physical Description:
- xii p., 200 p. of col. maps. 53 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F G 2Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- "Most of the maps are at one of two scales, 1:2,000,000 and 1:1,000,000."
"Transparent reference overlay" inserted.
Erratum slip inserted at p. 114.
"Notes and sources":  p. attached to back cover.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Economic conditions -- 1945- -- Maps.Great Britain -- Maps.
YCBA Collections Search
Oxford University Press, The atlas of Britain and Northern Ireland, 1963