Brown, Peter B, In praise of hot liquors , c1995
- In praise of hot liquors : the study of chocolate, coffee and tea-drinking 1600-1850 / text and design [by] Peter B. Brown.
- Castlegate, York : York Civic Trust, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- 103 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryGT2883 G7 B76 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- LWL 63 995 B814: Paperbound. Gift of Peter Brown, Sept. 1995.
"An exhibition at Fairfax House, York, 1st September to 20th November 1995."
Includes bibliographical references (p. 99-).
- Subject Terms:
- Brown, Peter B. -- Donor.Chocolate.Coffee.Drinking customs -- England.Drinking customs in art -- Exhibitions.England -- Social life and customs -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Tea.