IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Brown, Peter B, In praise of hot liquors , c1995
In praise of hot liquors : the study of chocolate, coffee and tea-drinking 1600-1850 / text and design [by] Peter B. Brown.
- Castlegate, York : York Civic Trust, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- 103 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryGT2883 G7 B76 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Articles & Chapters
- LWL 63 995 B814: Paperbound. Gift of Peter Brown, Sept. 1995.
"An exhibition at Fairfax House, York, 1st September to 20th November 1995."
Includes bibliographical references (p. 99-).
- Subject Terms:
- Brown, Peter B. -- Donor.Chocolate.Coffee.Drinking customs -- England.Drinking customs in art -- Exhibitions.England -- Social life and customs -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Tea.