In praise of hot liquors : the study of chocolate, coffee and tea-drinking 1600-1850 / text and design [by] Peter B. Brown.
- Castlegate, York : York Civic Trust, c1995.
- Physical Description:
- 103 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryGT2883 G7 B76 1995 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- LWL 63 995 B814: Paperbound. Gift of Peter Brown, Sept. 1995.
"An exhibition at Fairfax House, York, 1st September to 20th November 1995."
Includes bibliographical references (p. 99-).
- Subject Terms:
- Brown, Peter B. -- Donor.Chocolate.Coffee.Drinking customs -- England.Drinking customs in art -- Exhibitions.England -- Social life and customs -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Tea.
YCBA Collections Search
Brown, Peter B, In praise of hot liquors , c1995