Ponting, Kenneth G, The woollen industry of Southwest England,, 1971
The woollen industry of Southwest England, by Kenneth G. Ponting.
- Bath, Adams and Dart, 1971.
- Physical Description:
- x, 214 p., 32 plates; illus., facsims., ports. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryHD9901.5 P65 1971 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Bibliography: p. 203-209.
- Subject Terms:
- Woolen goods industry -- Great Britain -- History.