Robins, Anna Gruetzner, Modern art in Britain, 1910-1914 , 1997
- Modern art in Britain, 1910-1914 / Anna Gruetzner Robins.
- London : M. Holberton ; in association with Barbican Art Gallery, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 208 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryND468 R62 1997 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Articles & Chapters
- Catalog of an exhibition held at the Barbican Art Gallery Feb. 20-May 26, 1997.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 193-196) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- 20th century -- European influences -- Exhibitions.Art, European -- 20th century -- Influence -- Exhibitions.