National Portrait Gallery (Great Britain), The camera and Dr. Barnardo, 1974
The camera and Dr. Barnardo.
- [London? : The Gallery?, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 40 p. incl. illus., photographs (mainly ports.)
- Reference LibraryHV887 G72 L615 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Articles & Chapters
- Issued to accompany exhibition, 1974.
Includes "A man of tender violence" by Gillian Wagner and "The camera and Dr. Bernardo" by Valerie Lloyd.
All illustrations are photographs.
Includes bibliography, p. .
- Subject Terms:
- Abandoned children -- England -- London.Barnardo, Thomas John, 1845-1905.Lloyd, Valerie.Photography of children -- Exhibitions.